Hello and welcome to our short, beginners guide on becoming a leader anytime, anywhere Before we begin, I would like to convey the idea that if you want to succeed at work, in any kind of social setting, or in life in general, you cannot remain another face in the crowd. You need to stand out, get noticed, and influence others around you. In other words, you need to be a leader at some level or another.
Don't believe me? What if I told you that most companies hire based on potential leadership capabilities? What if most prospective romantic partners size you up based on your ability to command respect? Have you ever noticed that you're drawn to publicly confident people?
The bottom line is that you need to develop your leadership skills. The sooner you start, the better off you would be. By investing your time, focus and efforts on building up your ability to influence, lead and inspire others, you will be able to:
• Earn more money
• Command more respect
• Be quickly viewed as authoritative and credible
• Help others work towards a common goal
• Leave a greater impact on others' lives
• Leave a legacy you can be proud of
Pumped up? Excited? If not, you're probably thinking that becoming a leader requires some sort of formal schooling. You are absolutely wrong. What if I told you that almost all people already have the seeds for organic, natural, raw leadership skills?
You don't have to have a fancy degree to be a leader.
You don't have to go to school and get formal education to be a leader.
You don't have to occupy a special place on a hierarchy chart to be a leader.
You don't have to have a formal title to be respected as a leader.
Why? You already have some leadership "instincts" – you just need to develop them further. This book will teach you how to become an organic leader quickly.
You will learn the following:
• What leadership is and isn't
• Why leadership training should be important to you
• Finding your inner leadership "kernels"
• Finding opportunities to hone your leadership instincts
• Making the most of informal leadership opportunities
• Maximizing your ability to inspire others
Are you ready to begin?...
Let’s dive in!